Rob Roy on The Creek Homeowners Association, Inc.State of Texas Charter No. 01002325-01 April 8, 1998
Formed by and for the homeowners to administer and govern the affairs of the residential community known as Rob Roy on The Creek, Austin, Texas.
The following Vision, Mission, Goals, and Critical Success factors
are shared by the Rob Roy on The Creek Homeowners Association.
- We will keep the hometown vision alive and lead the community in perpetuating the values that make Rob Roy on The Creek a desirable community in which to live.
- We provide our members superior services, representation, programs and amenities to preserve the vision and enhance the quality of life that attracted all of us to Rob Roy on The Creek.
- Preserve the natural environment
- Promote a safe and healthy neighborhood
- Provide attentive service with the best value
- Foster a sense of community
Critical Success Values
- Community relations and communications
- Financial stability
- Quality services and facilities
- Healthy, vibrant neighborhood
- Innovative leadership and strategic planning